Saturday, September 10, 2011

Philadelphia Distractions

Independence Hall - 1976

Independence Hall - 1976

Liberty Bell - 1976

Philadelphia Skyline - 2009

     If you decide to make the trip up Broad Street to see the sites, many of them will be of a historic nature - Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross's House, and the National Constitution Center to name a few. I haven't made the trip into town in a very long time, so these images of Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell are from my dusty film archives. I imagine that things may have changed a bit over the years at these sites, so Google them for an update. 
     One of my old companies, Bell Atlantic, was headquartered for a time in one of those distant towers in the skyline. That's when I was as corporate as the next guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment